Chapter 13


I threaded my fingers into Jon’s hair and gripped his head with one hand while the other stroked the side of his face lovingly, tenderly. Jon broke the kiss to look at me. He looked into me, actually, and I knew he saw the surrender there. I knew he could see that I was absolutely, irrevocably his for the taking and I didn’t care. If he wanted me, I’d be there. No matter what that may mean.

Jon’s stroking continued, getting faster and harder as he felt me clenching around him. “Stay with me, D,” he said, as he watched my face. He could see that I was on my way to oblivion. He leaned down to kiss me and slowed his pace. I could see the tenuous hold he had on his control. He was as close to losing it as I was, and just for a moment, I saw something other than lust in his eyes. It had to be the situation. Just had to be.

I raised my head to lick his lips, and he captured my tongue in his mouth. He thrust his own tongue into mine, and we dueled. I started slipping over the edge, and locked my ankles around Jon’s waist. I wanted him joining me on the fall. I squeezed around him as hard as I could manage, and pinched his nipples. Hard. Hell, it works for me, why not for him, right? It worked. Jon’s eyes rolled back, and as my vision blurred I felt him explode inside me. I screamed from the sensation, and Jon surfed my waves of pleasure all the way in.

Jon slowly lowered himself onto me, and I held him tightly. His arms snaked under me, and he held me just as tight. He rolled us to the side, slipping from my body, and cradled me to his chest. I could hear his heart, beating fast like a bird’s. I smoothed a hand over his chest, stroking lightly. I felt Jon’s arms start to relax and looked up at him. His eyes were open a little, not much, and they were unfocused – he was drifting off to sleep. I hooked the covers with one foot and dragged them up over us. Jon mumbled, “Thanks my love; just have to rest a minute,” and floated off. OK, it wasn’t a declaration, just an endearment, but I still had a tear in my eye hearing him say “my love” to me that way.

I had that Aerosmith song playing in my head:

Don’t want to close my eyes
Don’t want to fall asleep
‘Cause I’d miss you, baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing.


That summed it up for me. I was not going to miss out on any of this night, even if I had to get out of this bed and brew truck-driver strength coffee and drink the entire pot. I watched him sleep, his face relaxed, fine, light eyelashes against smooth, tanned skin. There was a faint smile on his lips, and I’d like to think he was dreaming about me. I knew he must need the rest, but I couldn’t resist leaning up to kiss him lightly on the lips. He murmured in his sleep and shifted a little, but didn’t wake up. I laid there in the circle of his arms for a long time, wondering when he’d wake up; wondering when I would wake him up. And how. Well, the how was a no-brainer, I guess; it was just when.

Jon moaned something in his sleep, and tightened his arms around me. I kissed him again, and whispered his name. “Jon, are you awake, sweetheart?”

“Mmmm, no,” came the sleepy response, although I could tell that at least one part of him was.

I chuckled. God, he was such a guy. I trailed a hand down to the part of him that was stirring and said, “Well, you just let me know when you are. I’ll find something to do to keep myself occupied.”

Jon laughed a little. “God, sorry, Diana, I didn’t mean to fall asleep. Although,” he was rubbing my back lightly now, sending little shocks and shivers through me, “it is very nice waking up with you.”

“Don’t worry about it. It gave me plenty of time to gawk at you.” I was stroking him gently, and he was growing hard. Jon pulled one of my legs up over his hip and brought a hand down to stroke me. His touch was very light, but I was still so electrified from the last time that the sensations were powerful. I could immediately feel the waves building up again.

I stopped my hand’s motion, and pulled Jon toward me with the leg that was looped over his side. He fit into me easily, comfortably, and perfectly. He rolled us so he was on his back, and I sat astride him and, started a slow, sensual roll of my hips that had his eyes closing again, but not in sleep. His head tilted as far back as the pillows would allow, and his lips parted. I moved faster over him, my movements hurried as I approached climax. I wanted to share this with him, to bring him with me over the edge, as he brought me with him earlier.

“Come with me, baby,” I said to him, panting.

And he did.

3 comments:

Starr said...

Nice one Hathor!
I'm wondering now, could it be that Jon is starting to have deeper feelings for Diana? I hope so.

Great writing and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous said...

That was a nice one indeed! It does sound like Jon is starting to care deeply for Diana! Can't wait to see where this one is heading!

Anonymous said...

Nice and the pics are great, looking forward to more.Thanks

Taylor