Chapter 12


I pointed with my free hand, giving him directions to my place. It wasn’t far, and I was tempted to take the long way, to see if I could make him orgasm on the bike. But, I didn’t want to have to explain the accident we’d be sure to have to the insurance company, so I led him on the shortest route to my modest house. Hell, I was so juiced up that the vibrations of the Harley and the closeness of this man to me nearly sent me over the edge. I wanted to get him naked. As soon as possible.

Jon parked the bike in the driveway, and I jumped off. Jon moved little more slowly than I did; I think the tightness of his jeans was making him have trouble moving. He took the helmet off, and shook out his hair. I just stared. I wanted to memorize every second that was ticking by. I didn’t want to forget a thing.

Jon smiled that full-on rock star smile and I sighed. I cocked my head toward the door, and he followed me up the stairs to the porch. As I fit the key into the lock, he fit his body to the back of mine, his erection pressing into the small of my back. He swept my hair to one side and planted delicate kisses along my neck, making me shiver. I leaned back into him, and he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed; one hand reaching up to cup a breast. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me gently.

He kept his hands on me while we crossed the threshold into the house. Jon kicked the door closed behind us and spun me around to kiss me properly. I sighed into his mouth and melted into his body. He scooped me into his arms and held me close. “Which way, Diana?” he asked, his voice a whisper.

“Upstairs, first door on the right,” I answered, my own voice thick with passion. I kicked my shoes off and let them fall to the floor.

I looped my arms around Jon’s neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me up the stairs. He entered my bedroom and stopped a moment to look around. I tried to see it through his eyes. The room was done all in white, from the thick, rich carpet to the walls, curtains, and bedclothes. There were splashes of feminine colors here and there: palest pinks, yellows, and lavenders. Definitely a woman’s room; a girly-woman’s room.

Jon strode to the bed, pulled down the covers, and sat me on its edge. He locked eyes with me as he let my shirt fall from his shoulders. I unzipped the jeans that were threatening to cut off all his circulation, and pushed them toward the floor. I wrapped a hand around him while he toed off his boots and kicked away his clothes, and began to stroke him.

Jon’s breathing was growing heavy. He pushed me gently away, and lifted the hem of the t-shirt up and over my head. My arms got tangled in it, and he left them that way; pushing me to the mattress so my arms stayed tangled together and draped over my head. He trailed his hands lightly from my jaw down to my collarbone, skimming over the tips of my breasts, until they finally reached the button of my jeans. He undid them, and peeled them off me; dropping them over the side of the bed. He scooted me up onto the pillows, and trailed butterfly-soft kisses across my face and neck. I sighed and shifted restlessly on the bed.

He was seducing me, and it was working. I knew I should resist; that this was a one-night thing, but shit, I was on the brink of giving in all the way to the fantasy. And, I was seriously reconsidering his job offer. If these were the perks, damn, it would be worth selling my business for.

“Diana,” he whispered, between kisses. He was working his way to my breasts now.

“What is it, baby,” I answered.

“I want to make love to you.” Kiss. “A thousand times.” Kiss. “A hundred thousand.” Kiss. “I want to learn every inch of your body.” Kiss. “Want to know every spot that will make you scream when I kiss it.”

“That’ll take a long time,” I said, flailing my arms to free them from the t-shirt. I needed to touch him; wanted to believe him.

“That it will,” he said, trailing his tongue down my abdomen and dipping it into my navel.

“Good thing you’re starting now,” I said, finally getting my arms free. I sat up and pulled Jon into the circle of my arms. I held him tightly to me and kissed him deeply. Jon cupped the back of my head and deepened the kiss even more. He lowered me back to the pillows, and without breaking the kiss positioned himself between my legs and thrust into me. He stilled for a moment to give me a chance to adjust and to get himself under control, and then started slowly and steadily stroking in and out of me. His tongue was matching the rhythm and I was lost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These last couple of chapters have left me lightheaded & dizzy! *asking breathlessly* How much longer before you can pump out more chapters????

Starr said...

OMG! That was so romantic and hot! Just an erotic feast!

I loved it when you wrote:

“I want to make love to you.” Kiss. “A thousand times.” Kiss. “A hundred thousand.” Kiss. “I want to learn every inch of your body.” Kiss. “Want to know every spot that will make you scream when I kiss it.”

Oh Lordy, need the ice now! And a ciggie!

Thanks for both chapters Jen! You're gonna spoil us! ;)

The Goddess Hathor said...

Hey Girls:

Thanks for tuning in!! Ha ha ha.

I toyed with this just being a sex-fest night, but thought to turn it a little. Not too much, b/c it's an encounter, and not a full-fledged, character-developing FF, but it's going somewhere. Just you wait. I've got chapter 13 done in my head; just gotta get it down on paper (virtual paper, that is).

Ha ha ha

norwichliz said...

I think I want to change careers and become a hair dresser!