Chapter 11


“Except what?” I asked, though given where his hands were, I had a pretty good idea. My own hands were playing with the sprinkle of chest hair that just intrigued the hell out of me. They trailed down to the waistband of his jeans, and pulled at the zipper.

Jon chuckled. “Tease. You know what.”

“Mmmm, I’m sure I do, but I want to hear the words,” I said, as I latched my mouth to one of his small, brown nipples, and turned his chuckle to a groan.

Jon pulled at my head, and bent slightly to look me dead in the eye. Those gorgeous baby blues were looking straight into my soul, burning me, branding me. “I want you naked under me,” he said. Oh yeah. I’ll be hearing that in my mind for the rest of my life. “I want to spend the night with you,” Jon said, shocking me. That’s not what I expected. “Let me check out your game room. Or come with me back to my apartment. Either one. Not that this isn’t great,” he grinned a slow, sexy smile at me, making my knees weaker than they already were, “but I want to make love to you in a proper bed.”

I looked at him, skepticism apparent in my expression. “You’d trust me to know where you live?”

“Aren’t you the one who said I was a good judge of character?” he challenged right back.

I smiled. “I did at that. OK, Rock Star, you’re on.” I licked his lips, took a step back, bent to pick up my jeans, and stepped into them. I tossed Jon my discarded shirt; I wasn’t ready to give him back his t-shirt just yet. He put it on without so much as a raised eyebrow, and left it unbuttoned – it looked white against his tanned skin. God, he was just beautiful.

Donning my shoes, I reached into a locker to grab my bag and dug out my keys. “I just have to lock up, so anytime you’re ready…”

“Darlin’,” he said, pressing his erection into me, “I’ve been ready for quite some time. Let’s get out of here.”

He trailed me through the salon as I turned off lights and equipment. When we got to the front desk, and I locked the cash register, Jon grabbed a lollipop from the basket on the counter and asked, “Hey, so how much do I owe you for the cut and the shave?”

I stared at him. “You don’t really think I’m gonna make you pay, do you?”

“Why not?” he asked, as he unwrapped the sucker and put it in his mouth. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from what is mouth was doing. Oh yeah, he asked me a question.

Why not, indeed. I didn’t have a really good answer to give him; it just seemed wrong to take money when he’d already given me something way better than money – I have memories that are going to last me a lifetime. He could sense where my thoughts were turning, and he laughed. “Are you saying you’ve already taken it out in trade, so to speak?”

I chuckled and blushed. “I’m thinking if that were the case, you’ve already paid for a lifetime of free haircuts, for you and your friends.” I shook my head. “Please, let’s just say the first one’s on the house.”

“Alright,” he said, shaking his own head. “You win this one. Let’s go.” He reached a hand out to me, which I took gratefully.

I set the alarm, locked the door, and jumped up to grab the handle on the security grate. Once it was lowered and latched, I turned to find Jon grinning at me. “What?” I asked.

“That was just too cute,” he said, kissing my nose. “I would have reached it for you, you know.’”

“It’s an old habit, now. I’ve been pretty much doing that five nights a week for the last fifteen years,” I smiled. “Thanks anyway. Now, where are you parked? You can follow me to my place.” I wanted to be able to remember him in my space. Wanted to have him in my bed.

“You don’t wanna ride with me?” Jon looked crestfallen, but the twinkle in his eye gave him away.

I had to kiss that fake sad look off his face. God, he’s too much. “Jersey, you know better than that,” I chided. “I’ll ride with you or on you; you’ve gotta know that. I just thought it would be easier if I took my bike. Then you wouldn’t have to bring me back here in the morning.”

“Your bike? Maybe I’ll ride with you.”

“You wanna drive?” I already knew the answer to this question – the look in his face said it all. I laughed at him and tossed him my key. “C’mon, follow me.”

Around the side of the building was a locked lot. I undid the padlock, and motioned him inside. There, a lonely Harley stood, bathed in the soft light of the moon. I swear, Jon gasped like he’d never seen a bike before. “This is yours?”

“Is that so hard to believe?” I asked, trailing my hands across the beautiful machine. I loved this Harley almost as much as I loved my job.

“It just seems like a lot of bike for such a bitty thing like you,” he said.

I laughed, and held my hand out for the key. “Gimme my key back. I’ll show you just how well I can handle something big and powerful.” I arched an eyebrow at him, mimicking his expression almost perfectly.

“Shit, no way, darlin’,” he said laughing. “You drive us back. I’m driving now.”

He took the helmet off the handlebars and strapped it on. God it made him look dangerous. All you could see were those blue, blue eyes peering out through the slot in the mask.

He threw a leg over the bike, and damn, what it did for his ass is just – well – words fail me. I climbed up behind him and plastered myself to him wrapping my arms around his waist. I let one hand dip into the waistband of his pants, and rest on the cock head that was threatening to poke out. Jon hissed, but otherwise didn’t seem to mind. I let my nail score gently back and forth across the tip of him.

He started the bike and with a full-bodied, throaty roar, we were off.

4 comments:

Starr said...

Oh Jen I was so happy to find not only one new chapter but 2.

I loved loved loved this! I adore motorcycles and I related especially to this part of the chapter and my God the ending with what her hand was doing was freakin HOT woman! lol!

Great picture too of Jon!

Now I'm off to read chapter 12!

The Goddess Hathor said...

Hey Starr.

Yeah, I was pretty pleased with myself over that one. I think I read the end of the chapter with and without that part about a dozen times before deciding to leave it in. Glad I did!! LOL

Queenie said...

Holy Hell! Love this. I am glad you left that last bit in too. That was hot. I love motorcycles too and just the image of him on a bike!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

900 lbs. of vibrating steel underneath you is extremely sexy and Jonny giving you a ride in any way shape or form That would do it for me.

Taylor