Chapter 6



I sat back on my heels and looked my fill. Each breath Jon took had his cock bouncing. His hands were braced on the dryer, making his arm muscles bulge. The strong thighs in front of my face were flexed from the exertion of keeping him upright. His taut calves tapered into his boots. Oh, I had to see the rest of him. God help me, I wanted a closer look at his ankle tat – how deranged is that? I reached for one of Jon’s legs, and took his boot off and dropped it behind me. The other boot quickly joined its mate, followed very closely by the rest of his clothes. Good Lord. He was now gloriously, shamelessly, and unabashedly naked. I put his left foot in my lap, and traced the tattoo on his ankle with a light fingertip before kissing it. Sigh. I put his foot back down so he had a wider stance; he was gonna need it.

I ran my nails up the inside of his legs, from ankle to balls, over and over again. The sound they made against his skin and hair was beautiful. The sound Jon made was even more so. A girl could get used to that sound. With each pass, I lightened my touch, until I was barely skimming the hairs on his legs. I could see his legs tremble. What a sense of power. Finally (at least, I think that’s what he groaned under his breath) I danced my fingers over his cock. Just barely skimming the velvety soft skin that covered the steel-hard shaft.

Argh, I couldn’t stand not knowing his flavor a minute longer. I ran my hands around behind him to squeeze his perfect, smooth, taut ass. I could feel his glutes tighten when I slid my mouth over his length, taking him in completely. My tongue whirled around his tip as I slowly drew my head back and forth. Jon’s hands were fisted in my hair again, this time trying to get me to hasten my movements. NO fucking way was I speeding this up. I was going to make this last as long as humanly possible.

I gently clamped my teeth around his base, making him freeze. His breathing was ragged, and his whole body was tensed. It wouldn’t take too much more before I had my first taste of Jonny Juice. “Diana,” he said on a whisper. “I can’t take much more of that. It’s been too long. I need … aahhhhh!” He trailed off as I sucked him hard. We’re talking golf-ball-through-a-garden-hose suction. Looking up at him, I saw his head thrown back, those gorgeous eyes closed, and his delectable mouth opened slightly. He was making a guttural sound in his throat, and I felt his vein pulse a split second before he came in my mouth.

Oh my God; this was truly the nectar of the Goddesses. It was a little sweet, with a bit of musk and something else – lust perhaps? I kept up the pressure until he slumped back, heedless of the cool metal of the dryer. I let him slip from my mouth, and rested my head on his thigh, while I lightly stroked his subdued member.

This time, when Jon reached for me, I let him pull me to my feet. He lifted me up, and turned us so he could sit me on the dryer, and move to stand between my legs. This was incredibly sweet, but a bad move on his part. Take an overheated body part, a pretty cold, metal appliance, and what do you get? Yep. You get Jon swearing like a sailor. It was cute, actually, and I laughed out loud at him.

“And just what the hell is so funny,” he demanded; although his eyes twinkled, knowing damn well what I was laughing at.

“That’s some pretty colorful language there, Jersey,” I said. “Everything OK?”

“You wouldn’t be laughing if your bare ass was sitting on that dryer instead of a clothed one.” He carefully bent over to kiss me, keeping himself well away from the cold.

“Oh, and now who’s fault is that?,” I said, looking at him. “I certainly didn’t climb up here all by myself, you know.” God, the banter was fun, but I was wound so tight, it was a wonder I didn’t just explode. “But, if you’d like, there’s a couch in the tanning room across the hall. We could…” Before I could finish my thought, let alone my sentence, Jon had scooped me up off the dryer, FORCING me to wrap my arms around his neck. Oh the hardship. To compensate, I thrust my tongue into his ear, which may have been a mistake, because he crashed into the wall, and nearly dropped me.

He kicked open the door across the hall, and made for the couch. He let my legs drop to the ground, and slid a hand up the back of my neck to cradle my head, tilting it as he kissed me thoroughly. My heart was pounding so hard, I felt sure he could hear it. So distracted was I by his assault on my mouth that I didn’t notice when his other hand slid to my cleavage, and with a practiced motion, flipped open my bra. I gasped when his callous-roughened fingertips gently caressed my skin. Jon chuckled into my mouth at my reaction, and thrust his tongue in harder and deeper than he had before.

I could hardly stand anymore. My head was spinning from the kisses, and my pulse was racing from the gentle assault on my breasts. When Jon pinched one puckered nipple, I screamed into his mouth and gripped his strong, broad shoulders to keep from falling to the floor. Jon broke the kiss to lean back and look at me. His eyebrows rose when he saw the small sunburst tattoo that encircled my right nipple. Chalk it up to stupidity, but I got inked in college on a drunken dare. I was drunk enough to take the dare, but at least we went somewhere reputable, and the art looked good.

“This looks like it hurt,” he murmured, as he stroked the ink.

“Hmmm? Yeah, it did, like a bitch,” I said. “That’s why I only got one done.”

“It’s nice,” he said, licking the tat, and making me shiver. “Very sexy.”

As he bent his golden head to suck the pebbled tip into his mouth, Jon wrapped a corded arm around my back – which was a good thing; otherwise I would have melted into a puddle at his feet. I dug my hands into his hair, massaging his scalp with my fingernails. With his other hand, Jon kneaded my other breast, being sure to tease and pluck at its rosy tip.

He maneuvered me around the side of the couch to lean me against the wall; pinning me to it with his body. I couldn’t move now even if I wanted to. Jon finally stopped the assault long enough to concentrate on unsnapping my jeans. They were tight enough that he couldn’t quite reach inside which was fine by me – that meant he had to take them off.

I smiled to myself.

I had another surprise in store for him.

4 comments:

Starr said...

OMG that was great!

I loved the part when you wrote:

"He trailed off as I sucked him hard. We’re talking golf-ball-through-a-garden-hose suction." LOL!!!

Great chapter Jen and look forward to the next one!

fanofjbj said...

Still panting here!! *pant* *pant* Thinking I'm needing some relief here. LOL!! Good Chapter darlin',can't wait to see how this all cums out. ;)
Denise

Queenie said...

Holy Hell woman that was hot!!!! I need a cold shower now.

Seriously, that was awesome. Keep the chapters coming!!

Anonymous said...

Again just an awesome story! I so LOVE the way you write!

(Not to mention that this one's pretty damn HOT, too)

I can't wait to read more about Diana!